- Grand Canyon
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: North America Remove Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan Remove Subject: Discovery and Exploration Remove Subject: Chesapeake Bay Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639