- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Republic of Liberia
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- China-India border.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: North America Remove Language: English Remove Location: Pacific Ocean Remove Online Format: Image Remove
"Printed for Robt. Sayer, Map and Printseller..." Available also through the Library of Congress web site as a raster image. Vault
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1775