- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Yellowstone National Park
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: North America Remove Language: English Remove Subject: Pacific Ocean Remove Online Format: Image Remove
"Printed for Robt. Sayer, Map and Printseller..." Available also through the Library of Congress web site as a raster image. 1 map : col. ; 45 x 60 cm.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1775