- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- China-India border.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Map of Liberia
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- New Zealand.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: North America Remove Language: Flemish Remove Location: Chesapeake Bay Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639