- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Ivory Coast.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- General map of Cairo.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: North America Remove Language: Flemish Remove Subject: Atlantic Coast (North America) Remove Subject: Chesapeake Bay Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639