- Beijing and vicinity.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: North America Remove Language: Flemish Remove Subject: Chesapeake Bay (Md. and Va.) Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639