- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Ivory Coast.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- China-India border.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- A capital do Brasil.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Map of Liberia
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: North America Remove Language: French Remove Location: West Indies Remove
Carte du Mexique et de la Floride des Terres Angloises et des Isles Antilles : du cours et des environs de la Riviere de Mississipi [sic], dressée sur ungrand nombre de memoires ...
Relief shown pictorially. Appears in the author's Atlas de géographie. Paris, 1712? Available also through the Library of Congress web site as a raster image. Includes scale cartouche and title cartouche. Vertically fold-lined in half. Mounted on cloth.
- Contributor: L'Isle, Guillaume De
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1703