- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- New Zealand.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Map of Liberia
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- London &c. actually surveyed
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: North America Remove Location: America Remove Contributor: Nolin, Jean Baptiste Remove Subject: Canada Remove
Carte du Canada et de la Louisiane qui forment la Nouvelle France et des colonies angloises ou sont representez les pays contestez.
Scale ca. 1:5,000,000. Hand colored. Relief shown pictorially and by hachures. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 72 Appears in Homann Erben's Atlas Compendiarivs (1757 [i.e. 1757]) Includes text. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2: 651/1; 651/2; 651/3; 651/4; 650/5
- Contributor: Nolin, Jean Baptiste - Daumont, Jean Francois
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1756