- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Republic of Liberia
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Ivory Coast.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: North America Remove Location: Atlantic Coast Remove Subject: Atlantic Coast Remove Location: Chesapeake Bay Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639