- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- New Zealand.
- The city of New York.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: North America Remove Location: Atlantic Coast Remove Subject: Atlantic Coast Remove Location: Southern States Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639