- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Battle of Monocacy.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: North America Remove Location: Atlantic Coast Remove Subject: Coasts Remove Location: Maryland Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639