- Italy : Special strategic map.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- General map of Cairo.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Chicago, central business section.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- China-India border.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600-1699 Remove Location: North America Remove Location: Maryland Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639