- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- China-India border.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- New Zealand.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Ivory Coast.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: North America Remove Subject: Canada Remove Contributor: Society of Anti Gallicans Remove
A new and accurate map of the English empire in North America; Representing their rightful claim ...
Scale ca. 1:7,200,000. Hand colored. Relief shown pictorially. "Longitude west from Ferro." "Sold by Wm. Herbert ... & Robt. Sayer ... " LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 62 Includes notes. Maps ...
- Contributor: Society of Anti Gallicans - Herbert, William - Sayer, Robert
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1755