- Liberia and its vicinity.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: North America Remove Subject: Canada Remove Subject: United States Remove Contributor: Nolin, Jean Baptiste Remove
Carte du Canada et de la Louisiane qui forment la Nouvelle France et des colonies angloises ou sont representez les pays contestez.
Scale ca. 1:5,000,000. Hand colored. Relief shown pictorially and by hachures. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 72 Appears in Homann Erben's Atlas Compendiarivs (1757 [i.e. 1757]) Includes text. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2: 651/1; 651/2; 651/3; 651/4; 650/5
- Contributor: Nolin, Jean Baptiste
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1756