- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Lo que dice la historia cartas al señor Ministro de Ultramar
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- General map of Cairo.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- The city of New York.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Yellowstone National Park.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600-1699 Remove Location: North America Remove Subject: Chesapeake Bay Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639