- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- The city of New York.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- New Zealand.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: North America Remove Subject: Louisiana Remove Contributor: Nolin, Jean Baptiste Remove
Carte du Canada et de la Louisiane qui forment la Nouvelle France et des colonies angloises ou sont representez les pays contestez.
Scale ca. 1:5,000,000. Hand colored. Relief shown pictorially and by hachures. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 72 Appears in Homann Erben's Atlas Compendiarivs (1757 [i.e. 1757]) Includes text. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2: 651/1; 651/2; 651/3; 651/4; 650/5
- Contributor: Nolin, Jean Baptiste - Daumont, Jean Francois
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1756