- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- A capital do Brasil.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- China-India border.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Republic of Liberia
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- General map of Cairo.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: North America Remove Subject: United States Remove Location: New France Remove
Carte du Canada et de la Louisiane qui forment la Nouvelle France et des colonies angloises ou sont representez les pays contestez.
Scale ca. 1:5,000,000. Hand colored. Relief shown pictorially and by hachures. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 72 Appears in Homann Erben's Atlas Compendiarivs (1757 [i.e. 1757]) Includes text. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2: 651/1; 651/2; 651/3; 651/4; 650/5
- Contributor: Nolin, Jean Baptiste
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1756