- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Grand Canyon
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: North America Remove Subject: United States Remove Subject: Atlantic Coast (North America) Remove Subject: Chesapeake Bay Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639