- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- China-India border.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- A capital do Brasil.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- The city of New York.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Location: Nova Scotia Remove Contributor: Turner, James Remove
Scale ca. 1:3,750,000. Relief shown pictorially. Shows the Maritime Provinces, Newfoundland, and the St. Laurence River Valley between 1755 and 1757. Inscribed to "His Majesty's Province of Nova Scotia ... " LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 77 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes "View of Boston," inset of Halifax Harbor, and insets, with indexes, of ...
- Contributor: Turner, James - Aitken, Robert
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1776