- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Republic of Liberia
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800-1899 Remove Location: Pacific Coast Remove Location: British Columbia Remove
Steamship information on verso. Available also through the Library of Congress web site as a raster image. Digitized image was cropped and rotated for legibility purposes
- Contributor: Rand Mcnally and Company
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1891