- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Ivory Coast.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Location: Pacific Coast Remove Subject: Pacific Coast (Peru) Remove Subject: Callao Region Remove
Shows coast of Peru in region of Callao. Depths shown by soundings. Oriented with north toward the upper left. Watermarks: IV, fleur-de-lis, and other unidentifiable watermark. Pen-and-ink and pencil. Mounted on cloth backing. LC Luso-Hispanic World, 711 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Maggs number annotated in pencil in lower right margin: 16. Vault
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1744