- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Map of Liberia
- Grand Canyon
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- La situación de Puerto-Rico las falacias de los conservadores y ...
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Plano de una bahía de la costa del norueste de América en latitd. 50038ʹ nte. longd. 231025ʹ est m. d. G.
Shows San Josef Bay of Vancouver Island. Depths shown by soundings. Prime meridian: G[?]. Watermark: Upper half of Strasburg fleur-de-lis. Pen-and-ink. Mounted on cloth backing. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Maggs number annotated in pencil in lower right corner: 195. Vault
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1780