- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove Contributor: Baist, G. Wm Remove
Atlas of the Wyoming and Lackawanna Valleys and map of Luzerne and Lackawanna counties, Penna. : from actual surveys, official records & private plans /
Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC copy imperfect: Front and back boards separated from binding. Vendor: High Ridge Books, Inc. Acquisitions control no. 2006-079
- Contributor: Baist, G. Wm.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1894
Look inside: 15 results