- Yellowstone National Park
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- China-India border.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Battle of Monocacy.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove Contributor: Kitchin, Thomas Remove Subject: History Remove
Scale ca. 1:656,000. Relief shown pictorially. Prime meridian: London. "For the London magazine, 1777." Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1314 Vault AACR2: 100; 651/1; 651/2
- Contributor: Kitchin, Thomas
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1777