- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Republic of Liberia
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove Contributor: Scull, Nicholas Remove Subject: Independence Hall (Philadelphia, Pa.) Remove
Rural buildings shown pictorially with occupants' names. First state of the 1st ed. (without the name "West Jersey" at lower right). Signed in ink on cloth backing: Alex. Stuart. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes text, distance table, and ground-level view of the Statehouse (later Independence Hall). Purchased with funding support from J. Thomas Touchton, Mr. ...
- Contributor: Scull, Nicholas
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1752