- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Ivory Coast.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- China-India border.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Republic of Liberia
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove Language: Ng Remove Location: Cumberland Remove
Concerns an area of Maryland and Virginia between the towns of Cumberland, Md., on the west and Harpers Ferry, Va. [now W.Va.], on the eastern side of the map. Sneden details the mountainous topography highlighting rivers, especially the Potomac River, and including the rail system through this area. Just north of Winchester, Va., there is a line of unidentified Confederate troops. The only other ...
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1863-07