- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Lo que dice la historia cartas al señor Ministro de Ultramar
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- La cuestion social en las Antillas Espanolas discurso ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove Language: Ng Remove Location: Sharpsburg Remove
Covers parts of Pennsylvania, Maryland, and Virginia, focusing on the Gettysburg area south through Sharpsburg and Frederick City, Md., and ending around Harpers Ferry, Va. [now W.Va.]. At the end of June 1863, Union and Confederate troops were moving towards Gettysburg, Pa. The conflict at Gettysburg was fought July 1-3 with Confederate troops retreating south after that time. Sneden includes dates at various locations ...
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861