- Yellowstone National Park
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- China-India border.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- The city of New York.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove Language: Ng Remove Location: Sharpsburg Remove
Covers parts of Pennsylvania, Maryland, and Virginia, focusing on the Gettysburg area south through Sharpsburg and Frederick City, Md., and ending around Harpers Ferry, Va. [now W.Va.]. At the end of June 1863, Union and Confederate troops were moving towards Gettysburg, Pa. The conflict at Gettysburg was fought July 1-3 with Confederate troops retreating south after that time. Sneden includes dates at various locations ...
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861