- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- New Zealand.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Yellowstone National Park.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove Language: Ng Remove Location: Virginia Remove
Concerns an area of Maryland and Virginia between the towns of Cumberland, Md., on the west and Harpers Ferry, Va. [now W.Va.], on the eastern side of the map. Sneden details the mountainous topography highlighting rivers, especially the Potomac River, and including the rail system through this area. Just north of Winchester, Va., there is a line of unidentified Confederate troops. The only other ...
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1863