- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- General map of Cairo.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- The city of New York.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- China-India border.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove Location: Berks County Remove Location: Kutztown Remove
General-content county map also showing rural buildings and householders' names; the borough insets also show real property (lot lines, some with numbers) and landowners' names. Relief shown by hachures. Hand col. to emphasize township/borough/city boundaries and areas. Prime meridian: Philadelphia. Printed in NW/NE/SW/SE segments (sheets). Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC copy imperfect: Shellacked, darkened, brittle, ...
- Contributor: Henry, M. S.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1854