- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Grand Canyon
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Hudson's Bay's country
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove Location: Berks County Remove Location: Leesport Remove
General-content county map showing rural buildings and householders' names; the borough insets show real-property tracts (lots) and owners' names. Hand colored to emphasize township/city boundaries and territories. Relief shown by hachures. Prime meridian: Washington D.C. "Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1860 by H.F. Bridgens in the ... eastern Dis't of Penn'a." LC copy imperfect: Shellacked, rubber-stamped. Includes distance table, statistical ...
- Contributor: Fagan, L.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1860