- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove Location: Delaware Remove Contributor: Easburn, Benjamin Remove
Scale ca. 1:5,000. Oriented with north toward the upper right. Shows name and location of important buildings and wharf facilities. Inset: A chart of Delaware Bay and River, from the original by Mr. Fisher of Philadelphia, 1776 [ca. 1:700,000] Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Easburn, Benjamin
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1776