- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- The city of New York.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Clarion, Clarion County
- [Base map of Alabama].
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove Location: Delaware Remove Location: Philadelphia Remove
Scale ca. 1:5,000. Oriented with north toward the upper right. Shows name and location of important buildings and wharf facilities. Inset: A chart of Delaware Bay and River, from the original by Mr. Fisher of Philadelphia, 1776 [ca. 1:700,000] Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Easburn, Benjamin
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1776