- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Grand Canyon
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- A capital do Brasil.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove Location: Fredericksburg Region Remove
Sketch of routes of the 2nd Corps A.N. Virginia from Fredericksburg, Va. to Gettysburg, Pa. and return to Orange C.H. Va., June 4th to August 1st 1863 /
Relief shown by hachures. Pen-and-ink and pencil (some col.), mounted on cloth. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), H158 Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image. In pencil on verso: 131.
- Contributor: Hotchkiss, Jedediah - Smith, Wm. P. (William Proctor)
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1863