- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- A capital do Brasil.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove Location: Fredericksburg Region Remove
Sketch of routes of the 2nd Corps A.N. Virginia from Fredericksburg, Va. to Gettysburg, Pa. and return to Orange C.H. Va., June 4th to August 1st 1863 /
Relief shown by hachures. Pen-and-ink and pencil (some col.), mounted on cloth. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), H158 Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image. In pencil on verso: 131.
- Contributor: Hotchkiss, Jedediah
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1863