- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- New Zealand.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- The city of New York.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove Location: Gettysburg Region Remove Location: Frederick Remove
Regional view shows paths taken by different segments of the Union army on a march from Frederick, Md., to Gettysburg, Pa., as well as the location of the Confederate army units in the vicinity. The Union troops were under the commands of Reynolds, Howard, Sickles, Slocum, Hancock, Sykes and Gregg.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1863-06-30