- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- New Zealand.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800-1899 Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove Location: Virginia Remove Contributor: Hotchkiss, Jedediah Remove
Sketch of routes of the 2nd Corps A.N. Virginia from Fredericksburg, Va. to Gettysburg, Pa. and return to Orange C.H. Va., June 4th to August 1st 1863 /
Relief shown by hachures. Pen-and-ink and pencil (some col.), mounted on cloth. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), H158 Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image. In pencil on verso: 131.
- Contributor: Hotchkiss, Jedediah - Smith, Wm. P. (William Proctor)
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1863