- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of Liberia
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800-1899 Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove Location: Virginia Remove Contributor: Russell, B. B. Remove
General map of the Middle Atlantic and Chesapeake Bay regions showing railroads, highways, and selected forts in eastern Virginia. Does not show Civil War battle locations or troop positions. Relief shown by hachures. Printed in brown. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC copy fold-lined. 1 map ; 89 x 67 cm.
- Contributor: Russell, B. B.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1860