- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- The city of New York.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800-1899 Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove Location: Virginia Remove Language: Ng Remove
Concerns an area of Maryland and Virginia between the towns of Cumberland, Md., on the west and Harpers Ferry, Va. [now W.Va.], on the eastern side of the map. Sneden details the mountainous topography highlighting rivers, especially the Potomac River, and including the rail system through this area. Just north of Winchester, Va., there is a line of unidentified Confederate troops. The only other ...
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861