- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Republic of Liberia
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Clarion, Clarion County
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- The city of New York.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove Location: Virginia Remove Location: Fort Pitt Remove
Scale ca. 1:600,000. Title from verso. Manuscript, pen-and-ink. Relief shown pictorially. The title, land tract boundaries with owners' initials, and some place names have been identified as annotations by George Washington made ca. 1780. The author and date of the manuscript map is not known; reference sources indicate between 1758 and 1771. Phillips. Maps of America p. 713 LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, ...
- Contributor: Washington, George - Crawford, William
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1780