- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Republic of Liberia
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove Location: Virginia Remove Location: Pittsburgh Remove
Scale ca. 1:600,000. Title from verso. Manuscript, pen-and-ink. Relief shown pictorially. The title, land tract boundaries with owners' initials, and some place names have been identified as annotations by George Washington made ca. 1780. The author and date of the manuscript map is not known; reference sources indicate between 1758 and 1771. Phillips. Maps of America p. 713 LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, ...
- Contributor: Washington, George - Crawford, William
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1780