- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Lo que dice la historia cartas al señor Ministro de Ultramar
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove Location: Virginia Remove Subject: Fort Pitt (Pittsburgh) Remove
Scale ca. 1:600,000. Title from verso. Manuscript, pen-and-ink. Relief shown pictorially. The title, land tract boundaries with owners' initials, and some place names have been identified as annotations by George Washington made ca. 1780. The author and date of the manuscript map is not known; reference sources indicate between 1758 and 1771. Phillips. Maps of America p. 713 LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, ...
- Contributor: Washington, George - Crawford, William
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1780