- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Ivory Coast.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Chicago, central business section.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove Location: Virginia Remove Subject: Pittsburgh Region Remove
Scale ca. 1:600,000. Title from verso. Manuscript, pen-and-ink. Relief shown pictorially. The title, land tract boundaries with owners' initials, and some place names have been identified as annotations by George Washington made ca. 1780. The author and date of the manuscript map is not known; reference sources indicate between 1758 and 1771. Phillips. Maps of America p. 713 LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, ...
- Contributor: Washington, George - Crawford, William
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1780