- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- The city of New York.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1780-1789 Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove Location: Virginia Remove
Scale ca. 1:600,000. Title from verso. Manuscript, pen-and-ink. Relief shown pictorially. The title, land tract boundaries with owners' initials, and some place names have been identified as annotations by George Washington made ca. 1780. The author and date of the manuscript map is not known; reference sources indicate between 1758 and 1771. Phillips. Maps of America p. 713 LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, ...
- Contributor: Washington, George - Crawford, William
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1780