- General map of Cairo.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The city of New York.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- A capital do Brasil.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove Online Format: Image Remove Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox Remove Location: Cumberland Remove
Concerns an area of Maryland and Virginia between the towns of Cumberland, Md., on the west and Harpers Ferry, Va. [now W.Va.], on the eastern side of the map. Sneden details the mountainous topography highlighting rivers, especially the Potomac River, and including the rail system through this area. Just north of Winchester, Va., there is a line of unidentified Confederate troops. The only other ...
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861