- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- [Base map of Alabama].
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove Sites and Collections: Ammem Remove Language: Ng Remove Location: Virginia Remove
Concerns an area of Maryland and Virginia between the towns of Cumberland, Md., on the west and Harpers Ferry, Va. [now W.Va.], on the eastern side of the map. Sneden details the mountainous topography highlighting rivers, especially the Potomac River, and including the rail system through this area. Just north of Winchester, Va., there is a line of unidentified Confederate troops. The only other ...
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861