- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Chicago, central business section.
- A capital do Brasil.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove Sites and Collections: Ammem Remove Location: Gettysburg Region Remove Location: Washington County Remove
Map and profile of the Gettysburg Rail Road as surveyed by order of the legislature of Pennsylvania, 1839.
Survey map and profile of part of Pennsylvania and Maryland from Gettysburg to the Potomac River. Shows relief by hachures along the line, creeks, roads, cities and towns. Chartered on January 9, 1838; constructed December 1, 1858.
- Contributor: Campbell, Henry R. - Gettysburg Railroad
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1839