- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- New Zealand.
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove Sites and Collections: Ammem Remove Subject: Philadelphia Remove Location: Delaware Remove
Scale ca. 1:5,000. Oriented with north toward the upper right. Shows name and location of important buildings and wharf facilities. Inset: A chart of Delaware Bay and River, from the original by Mr. Fisher of Philadelphia, 1776 [ca. 1:700,000] Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Easburn, Benjamin
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1776