- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- China-India border.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- A capital do Brasil.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Grand Canyon
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove Sites and Collections: Catalog Remove Location: Philadelphia Region Remove Location: Pensylvannia Remove
Scale ca. 1:42,000. Hand colored. Shows names of landowners in rural areas. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC copy annotated, has no. 9 in lower right corner. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Lotter, Matthäus Albrecht
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1777