- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- A capital do Brasil.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove Sites and Collections: Catalog Remove Subject: Philadelphia (Pa.) Remove Location: Delaware Bay Remove
Scale ca. 1:5,000. Oriented with north toward the upper right. Shows name and location of important buildings and wharf facilities. Inset: A chart of Delaware Bay and River, from the original by Mr. Fisher of Philadelphia, 1776 [ca. 1:700,000] Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Easburn, Benjamin - André, Peter - Dury, Andrew
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1776