- Plan of New Orleans.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove Sites and Collections: Catalog Remove Subject: Philadelphia (Pa.) Remove Location: New Jersey Remove
Scale ca. 1:5,000. Oriented with north toward the upper right. Shows name and location of important buildings and wharf facilities. Inset: A chart of Delaware Bay and River, from the original by Mr. Fisher of Philadelphia, 1776 [ca. 1:700,000] Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Easburn, Benjamin - André, Peter - Dury, Andrew
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1776